Tossed Green Salad with Chicken and Crushed Black PepperAdam LeDrew
Tossed Green Salad with Chicken and Crushed Black Pepper
A nice healthy recipe you can try over the weekend.
- 10 oz Mixed Salad Greens (or 8 cups)
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- 70 grams Bell Pepper (½ a pepper) Thinly Sliced
- 55 grams Red Onion (1/2 an onion) Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 cup Carrots Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 cup Cucumber Thinly Sliced
- ¼ cup Italian Salad Dressing
- 8 oz Premium Choice Meals Bulk Chicken or cook your own
- 6 twists Black Peppercorn
- Mix salad greens and vegetables in large bowl. Just before serving, drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.
- Arrange chicken strips on top of salad. Twist black peppercorn grinder over salad
Macros: P: 17g | C: 10g | F: 12g